[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jun 18 14:36:53 PDT 2017

This is Merta Lou, Professional Lady Basset Hound .
Well I have to say there is not much going on around here now.

The Mother Person is watching something on the PictureBox that has dogs.
They are running through stuff and over things and leaping into water and
then chasing those round flat toys that people throw for their dogs to
catch.
I do not see a single Basset hound out there in the heat doing any of that.
I do not see any of the dogs getting treats, or new beds or a soft blankie
of their own as a prize. I must say all these dogs have legs and that
explains it because my observation this past year has led me to believe
that the longer the legs the less brain.,, shhhh do not tell the Black Dog
he thinks he is very smart. I mean, how hot it must be out there in the sun
leaping about and for what? Applause? Oh come now.

Well I have wasted enough time watching this. I believe I shall go outside
and find a nice shady spot in the grass in which to nap.

Happy Sire Day to those of you who know whose yours is.

Love and Cuddles
MertaLou, Professional Lady Basset Hound

bgszap2 at gmail.com