[Dailydrool] From The Desk

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jun 26 02:09:00 PDT 2017

Hello this is Miss Merta Lou, Professional Lady Basset
Yesterday I almost had a fight with Mr Conley but when I tell you why you
will understand that it was not my fault at all but Mr. Doc's fault and yet
he went unpunished and I had to spend time in my....well here is what
happened, judge for yourselves but I trust the complaints about the totally
unjustified punishment will POUR into the Female Human's mailbox.

So we had eaten dinner and been outside and when were out there the
insulting and uncooth Border Collie in back of us began yelling nasties
through the fence, and Mr.Doc tried to get him to kill him and the two of
them ran as fast as ever back and forth and I ran too to help and Mr.
Conley tried to bite Mr. Doc every time he flashed past. The humanoids do
not like this and made us stop and took Mr. Doc into the house where --and
this is important--he drank a lot of water and was put in his crate.

And when we came out of the crates Mr. Doc had pukeaged. Now I know that in
Human terms this is a bad thing but in dog terms it is a gift: lovely food,
pre-chewed and heated to the perfect temperature there just waiting to be
...ah...re-gifted. Yes that's it. And I smelled it and thought oh a special
re-gift for Miss Merta Lou just as Mr. COnley thought it was for HIM, and
we arrived at it at the same moment....you would not believe the terrible
things Mr. Conley said!! I admit I lost some ladylikeness but before either
of us could do anything about it, BAM! Back in our crates.

And here's the kicker: can you believe the Mother Person wiped it all up
and THREW IT AWAY??!!!! oH!!! The Agony!!! What a terrible waste.
Really will humans NEVER comprehend? Apparently not since they also
canceled Downward Dog. Really no class at all.

Cuddles and Love
Merta Lou,Professional Lady Basset

bgszap2 at gmail.com