[Dailydrool] Paisley and the 500

Val Strand via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jun 2 21:50:51 PDT 2017

The basset 500 is always fun to watch. Paisley, diva that she is loves doing the 500 with our lab. Outside the two of them run like crazy. The bad part is Paisley likes to take a shortcut through my nicely growing flowerbed. She may find herself planted there is she breaks off my only watermelon that is growing just great. Last year our lab came into the house so proud that she had snagged a melon, she should have had a bout of dog shaming since it was the largest one growing at the time. Guess she thought is was a ball and meant to be thrown.