[Dailydrool] The Giant Box

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jun 5 07:59:57 PDT 2017

This is MertaLou Professional Lady Basset and I am whispering because I
think there is something afoot but I don't know what it is and I am very
worried this morning a huge truck came and put a giant red box in the place
where the BassetMobile usually is and the BassetMobile is someplace else
and the big red box is there and I heard them talking about picking it up
when it is full in a week but full of what what are they up to now are they
going to put MertaLou in the boxoh dear oh dear even Mr. Conley and Mr. Doc
do not know what it is for something about junk oh dear I am not junk no I
am not where's that hummingbird I need a snack.

Love & Cuddles a very distracted Merta Lou