[Dailydrool] Loading and unloading dogs from cars

Vikki Grauf via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jun 7 12:02:12 PDT 2017

As the Drool has always been THE source for all things basset, I thought I would pose a question for all that are owned by a basset have faced,-how do you load and unload your houndage from the car without destroying their backs, and just as importantly, your own?
Back in "the day" I used to load and unload a crew of three hounds, and thought nothing of it. Now it's getting to be a greater struggle(age takes it's toll). I've looked and looked at dog steps and ramps till my retina's are feeling fried, so thought I would just pose this dilemma to the Drool.
Thanks in advance, Vikki