[Dailydrool] Loading and unloading dogs from cars

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jun 7 13:55:40 PDT 2017

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }
I know this I have 3 elderly bassets with delicate hips and hind ends.  I don't like to lift them period.   We have a wonderful ramp.  It's light.  It telescopes. It is very compact.  The bassets don't even hesitate.

It's called the solvit appropriately enough.  Get the delux. Little longer means less steep
DaleWith Snoopy LuLu and Gracie who all use the ramp to get in and out of the basset mobile although Snoopy sometimes launches out before the ramp is set up if you aren't careful and don't watch closely.