[Dailydrool] Loading and unloading dogs from cars

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jun 8 14:41:48 PDT 2017

Early on, My Duddley (ATB).  Learned that if he wanted up anywhere that he couldn't get using his own power.  He'd put his front paws on the couch, bed, or car seat.  And I'd grab his back ankles (or whatever there called)  And just boost him the rest of the way.  This also worked getting him up the steps into the house when he got older.  One step at a time.  Unfortunately.  This didn't work for getting him back out of the car.  In that instance, he had to jump or I'd grab him under the belly and set him down.

For sad about Abe.  My condolences.