[Dailydrool] ramps

don/jan cook via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jun 8 13:43:30 PDT 2017

I have a great metal ramp, that telescopes and fits along the back inside of my minivan. I keep it in place with a bungie cord from the handle on it to a hook on the car. Plenty of room left for the dogs.
It is lightweight and easy for this old timer to get in and out of the back end. The arthritic old Bloodhound uses it (he is always first up) then the Basset. Park or beach, rain or shine, it is great.

Getting them out, I just semi-help the Basset to the ground, the Bldhnd gets out on his own.

Great invention!
Jan and the hounds
tudor2 at shaw.ca