[Dailydrool] This is Mariah checking in

Val lbrewerzwick via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jun 8 12:41:21 PDT 2017

Aloha all.  This is Mariah checking in.  Haven't written for awhile since nothing very interesting is happening around here.  I am pleased to announce that I have corrupted Ipo.  Now there are two of us naughty dogs in the house and Dad doesn't know who to blame when some human object turns up chewed.  One of us got the breathing mask to his sleeping machine and the remote control to the TV this week. And one of us harvested the low hanging avocados from the tree and discovered they are nowhere near ripe yet (so we deposited them in mom's bed to ripen, each with one sample bite showing) . (Mom is pretty sure that was Ipo since I'm too short).  And both of us have started being obnoxious on leash--me barking at other dogs and Ipo growling a stay away message if one approaches. Mom says we are going to have to learn not to do the leash stuff and has been watching the dog whisperer.  I am afraid of big dogs and also yell at them off leash, and Ipo protects me, so I guess that makes me the focus of their attention. Drat.  Other than this, mom has almost completed another basset bed quilt to fundraise for Daphneyland, my alma mater, so that will be coming up;   and there is a big family reunion of humans  for two weeks at our house this summer, so Ipo and I are planning many escapes.  Oh boy.  My sister Mila remains a good dog who never misbehaves.
And that is it.

AUntie Elizabeth, how is Charlie doing?  We may have missed an update. aNd condolences to Abe's family and drool to all in need.

Mariah the Maraudah of Hawaii