[Dailydrool] Getting into and out of the car

Kathy Wilson via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jun 8 16:35:44 PDT 2017

Although no longer an issue for Twink, as I'm sure the cars at the Bridge
are basset-accessible, we still use a telescoping ramp for our harrier, as
he's 16 and has bad hips.  Twink and Hooter both adapted to the ramp very
easily, and it is easy to use, very sturdy, and stays in place.  One
caution, however, is that it is not particularly lightweight, but does come
with a handle making it a bit easier to move.  Ours came from "In the
Company of Dogs" I believe, although it was several years ago.   I've seen
similar ones in the Orvis catalog as well.

Good luck - ramps really do save everyone's back - human and canine!

Slurps to all who have lost their puppers.

Kathy Wilson, Hooter the harrier, and Moose and Twinkletoes ATB

kmwlaw at cox.net