[Dailydrool] Best Money

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jun 10 06:48:43 PDT 2017

Reading the Drool today I noted Marlene's comment about her ramp being THE
BEST MONEY I EVER SPENT.
I started thinking about what I had gotten for the dogs, with the dogs or
because I was someplace with the dogs.
The best money I ever spent was at a dog show in Wisconsin where I bought a
pair of Muck Boots for $60. It was a lot to pay for a par of rubberized
boots, but I still have mine, wear them almost daily for chores outside,
and bought Mr Biskit a pair later. That was maybe fifteen years ago?
What have other droolers bought that they now cannot live without? (I am
not counting donations to rescue as the best money. That goes without
saying.)

MomPerson to Conley & Doc
MotherPerson and "Oh,..her?" to Merta Lou

bgszap2 at gmail.com