[Dailydrool] 2018 Daily Drool Calendars

Pam Farris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jun 10 10:11:45 PDT 2017

Hi everyone. An update on the 2018 Daily Drool Calendar.

We still have 71 dates left to sell before we can even consider sending it to the printer. It appears that interest has really dropped off this year. If you can find your way to purchasing a date or another date, please do so - remember that all profit from each calendar goes to the rescue of your choice. Go here to purchase a date, another calendar or a calendar stand: http://bassetrescueflorida.com/daily-drool-calendar-sales/

 If you have purchased a date and would like to submit your picture and info, please go here and click on the Submit Your Basset tab: http://bassetrescueflorida.com/daily-drool-qa/ This is also a great place to refresh your memory of all the rules and deadlines. These are wonderful calendars and a lot of time and love go into this project.

 If you have any questions, please send them to: the dailydroolcalendar at gmail.com Thanks for your support! Pam, Yvonne and Jen