[Dailydrool] Ramps in the car

Kimlynne Slagel via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jun 9 22:05:44 PDT 2017

Hi all,

Here's what we did to help our boys get in and out of the car.  First we
bought a car that was low to the ground.  Nissan Cube.  Then my husband
built a ramp that sits on the floor behind the front seats.  This helps the
boys get up to the bench seat.  They use the ramp to get out of the car
too.  I suggest you take your basset to the dealership when you buy your
next car.  We were lucky.  Our neighbor just bought a Cube so we used her
car to test out its Basset-Friendliness.  It passed.

Kim