[Dailydrool] Dolly and her June Bugs

Angelika via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jun 13 05:33:52 PDT 2017

Dolly had a check up last night and doc said she is doing good! She now weighs just over 30#, which is probably close to 10# underweight for her. She is eating better and taking excellent care of her babies. We had to choose names, so we settled on a theme of June Bugs. Their names are Tater, Lady, Love and Doodle.
I am sure their new people will rename them, but ABC needs names to put them into their database.
Even if you aren’t ‘on’ facebook, you can look at their pictures and videos. Just type my name (Angelika Hastings) into the search bar and my page will pop up. It is public, so anyone can see it.
I am trying to keep up posting everywhere- but I know I will fail at that- it gets busy between Dolly her babies and the rest of my life 😊
Angelika