[Dailydrool] Georgie Frazer

Sandy Gaston via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jun 18 18:20:57 PDT 2017

With a very sad heart I wanted to let the drool family know that Georgie has gone to be with her sweet basset Miss Becky. She died in her sleep 6/18 ...This is an email I received today from one of her sons...I know Georgie had many friends here and if you know someone who was a friend and is no longer on this list would you please let them know...thank you...

Howdy Sandy:

I’m writing to you in regards to my mother, Georgina Frazer, I understand you knew her through your organization, she had a dog named Becky the Bassett, I spoke to you years ago after her move to a care facility in Calgary, Alberta.

I’m notifying you today, sadly to inform you that mom passed away in her sleep early this morning, she went very peacefully. She died of heart failure, she was in good spirits up to when she went to bed that night. I saw her this afternoon, and we all said our goodbye’s, she really liked you, that I know for sure, you were a great friend to her and that certainly kept her spirits up. She hadn’t been online as much in recent months, however no doubt due to her age.

She was 83, as per her wishes, there will be no funeral or memorial service, her wishes was for cremation and to have her ashes placed on our oldest brothers grave, back in Owen Sound, Ontario. That will be arrange in time.

Just thought I’d let you know, if you could pass that info on to your animal nature friends, we would be very grateful. Thanks again for being such a wonderful friend to her.

Sincerely,

Don Frazer
Bowden, Alberta.

Sandy