[Dailydrool] Request for help

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jun 20 09:03:27 PDT 2017

Is there any droolers out there that are good with photoshop or a photoshop type program? I have the DD calendar 1Apr date and wanted to do something special for the date. My husband was supposed to do it for me but is wrapped up in his college classes and unable to get it done for me. I am thinking what I want would be fairly simple. If anyone would like to help I would pay you or make a donation to a basset rescue in your name. Anyone interested please private message me.
Thanks
Michele Swartz
wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com