[Dailydrool] Georgie...

MARY TIPPING via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jun 21 16:19:34 PDT 2017

I was very saddened at the news that Georgie has made her journey to meet Miss Becky at the Bridge.  And I have no doubt whatsoever that she and her precious girl are both happily together again.  I remember her from my early days on the Drool (mid-2000's).  She was an extraordinary lady, and a real pistol, too!  She had choice words about many things, and was a woman after my own heart.  She will be greatly missed.

Mary, Harley, Biggs, with Leo, and kitties, Puck, Angel and Tiger (ATB)