[Dailydrool] Paisley Checking In

Val Strand via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jun 21 18:12:29 PDT 2017

Hi All,

Mom person has been really grumpy lately. Always yelling at me to get in the house. I don’t get it. I’m a desert dog and don’t think that 115 F is too hot. Besides I only lie in the shade. She’s threatened to put the plate in the dog door. She doesn’t realize that I have to keep tabs on what it going on in the neighborhood. And besides if she thinks it’s that hot why don’t we have a pool? I would look lovely in a bikini. What if a dog walked by and I miss it. No dogs or people are walking by, too darn hot. Any one else have a heat crazy hound.

Val Strand
vastrand at comcast.net