[Dailydrool] Exciting news from Clara

Sally King via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jun 27 02:27:44 PDT 2017

Hi everypuppy
This is Clara, your tourguide in the UK. I have exciting news. My book, with all the adventures of the Daily Drool hounds when they came to the UK, should be available in about three weeks time.
I would really like to hear from you if you would are interested in buying a copy, with all the profits going to help poor homeless houndies here in the UK. You can see what the Basset Rescue Network of the UK get up to here https://brngb.org.uk/
Don't send any money yet, as I can't finalise a price until I have all the bills in for the publication -  at the moment, I guess they will cost about $18.
If you would like to relive this years' Daily Drool adventure in London and have a copy to keep for prosperity - with pictures of your Drool friends, including my beautiful self, my hairy brother Rolph and our good friend Morse, please send me an email at bassetydogshome at gmail.com
Many thanksClara, with Rolph from the UK, on behalf of our homeless friends.