[Dailydrool] Aldi's Dental Sticks for Dogs

Katie Poore via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jun 27 07:51:37 PDT 2017

Years ago I ordered something from a woman who enclosed a dog treat that she referred to as “doggie crack”.  My dogs loved it.  Of course, I’ve since forgotten what it was but I accidently found something that Daffy loves just as much.  The Aldi’s Shep brand of dental stick – the thinner one rather than the very thick one – is Daffy’s favorite treat.  I break them in half so she only get ½ per day and she begins to ask for it around 11am.  If you are looking for something to use as a special treat at a very good price, you might want to check Aldi’s.

Daffy said that if you buy a package and your hound doesn’t like it, she’ll be happy to take the others off your hands.  She’s a very good hearted girl.

Katie Poore and Daffodil
Katiepoore10 at Comcast.net

Sent from Mail for Windows 10