[Dailydrool] This & that

Susan via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jun 27 15:09:19 PDT 2017

Sorry to read about Georgie. I've been around since the days she and Miss Becky were active on the Drool, the wild old days of BABES and OEBES & the Pacific Fleet. So ch has changed since then, so many sweet puppies come and gone.

So glad the tree saved y'all from getting crashed into!  And we are sending pawsitive thoughts to Edgar, who is having surgery on July 19th.

Miss Merta Lou, I hate to tell you, but I would have done the same as your MomPerson!  Once it comes back out, it's not going in again at our house. Try to work it out wif de Bleke dog and Mr Conley.

Advice:  our Beau is behaving strangely lately. He doesn't want to go outside even when it's nice. Beau has dry eye syndrome and takes three eyedrops three times a day and a pill twice daily. He's about 11 (rescue). Our sweet Gigi passed on Memorial Day, so I'm wondering if he misses her?  They were together for ten years, so I wouldn't be surprised if he misses her. He has been slowing down before Gigi passed, though. I just hate it that he doesn't like to sit outside like he used to, but I have just tried to accept that he's changing as he gets older. No point in making him go out, right?  I really haven't experienced this much of a change as my other senior bassets have aged. Any thoughts?

Sending love and drool across the miles to this wonderful group!
Susan, with Beau, Noodle & Chance
And Gigi ATB,
Jolie, BABES Royal Ambassador or Rescued Houndies ATB, and Sophie ATB

Sent from my iPad