[Dailydrool] Bill & Miss Angela

C Bradley via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jun 27 15:48:22 PDT 2017

We, too have been wondering about Bill and Miss Angela. Weren't they in
Kansas City or Des Moines or somewhere Mid-West like that? I loved hearing
the trials and travails of Miss Angela. And Georgie and Miss Becky. I know
they have not posted in ages, but Georgie was so full of life.   There are
just so many that really just up and disappeared, like the Crazy Basset
Lady, and lots of other "old time" posters.

  3. The passing of Georgie has made me think of
      (Joey Choate via Dailydrool)

Message: 3