[Dailydrool] Need DD Calendar Help

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jun 30 01:44:02 PDT 2017

I have 3 calendar dates...one for my mother, and 2 for myself. I am having trouble up loading the pictures. The first uploaded no problem. The second wouldn't until load after numerous attempts, until I attempted it the next day. (At least the website gave me a successful upload message). But, I can not get the 3rd picture to load at all after numerous attempts over the last 2 days, one at 4:15 Am.  When I hit the submit button I just get the spinning arrows...forever. Please help! I am not 100% confident that the first 2 really went through. My dates are 1 April, 2 July which are the ones with successful upload messages and 17 Jun that did not go through.

Michele Swartz
wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com