[Dailydrool] Commands and what they mean

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jun 30 15:09:03 PDT 2017

>From the desk of Merta Lou, Professional Lady Basset

Over the past few days I have been paying closer attention to the
"commands" (ha ha little joke) given to we Houndies from --especially-- the
Female Human and I have written down for you their pretend and real
meanings.
Pretend meanings are what the Human wishes we Houndies to believe the
command means
Real Meanings are just that.

So here we go:
"Stay"; pretend meaning-- don't go away from where you are
Real Meaning-- We are about to do something way cool and you may
    NOT come along
"Come"  Pretend: Get over here by me and stay with me, please
 Real-- There is something really interesting/tasty/rollable where you are
            and I don't want you to find anything that fun.
"Over"; Pretend-- this is a really fun game and I want you to run and
           jump over this gate
Real:    I am too lazy to open and close the gate so just leap over it
         as if you had wings and were not a houndie.
"Out";  Pretend: Give me that right now
Real:   Give me that right now before I pry your jaws apart and take it
.
"Right Now"  Pretend: Come here instant do not stop to smell anything.
"Right Now" Real: You have smelled that spot 35 times and I want to
   eat so let's get moving and ignore all the wonderful smells that I
   cannot smell and the nummy things rotting on the ground that I
 do not appreciate. In other words, stop being such a Hound and let's go!!

Perhaps you will notice a similarity here of the Human attempting to make
things not happy for we Houndies....uh hunh

Yours Truly Merta Lou Professional Lady Basset

PS Do not eat firecrackers.

bgszap2 at gmail.com