[Dailydrool] Hooter the harrier

Kathy Wilson via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jun 30 16:36:05 PDT 2017

Today we had to say goodbye to our beloved harrier, Hooter.  He was 16 and
suffering with lymphoma, which didn't seem to hold him down until just this
week.  But the last few days he's made it clear that he was ready - wish I
could say the same about us.  I'm so glad he was able to go on the London
adventure with the traveling bassets.

It's the first time in 27 years without a pup in house - it's only been
hours, but I hate it.  Run and meet your beloved Twinkletoes at the Bridge,
Hootie.  You were a great old hound and will be sorely missed.  We love you.

Kathy Wilson, without Hooter the harrier, Twinkletoes, or Moose, all ATB

kmwlaw at cox.net