[Dailydrool] oUR mONTANA mOMENT

Leslie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jun 30 17:20:03 PDT 2017

Well this is a first for us here in Montana.   Instead of our fun
raffles we do and our Mayor John Engen picks the winner.........Donna
Funk from Moomdoggiecoffeeroasters.......did a tremendous job at putting
together our FIRST ON LINE AUCTION starting tomorrow morning July 1 and
ending on the 15th.   Two weeks of having fun bidding on many great gift
cards and items that we put together.     Many of the gift cards got
donated to us from many different folks and WE SEND YOU HUGE
THANKYOUS.......HUGE, HEARTFELT thankyous for doing that for us.

The link to enter will be put on our main page on our website
bassetrescueofmontana.org  and I will send out emials with the flyer
attached so you can see the link.

thank you Donna for doing this for us.    You are way too busy and yet
took the time to help this rescue org. : YOU ROCK!!

Ihope I put the correct link on flyer and this gets going smoothly. Most
of you ......or some of you......know that it is best to speak on phone
so I hope I get phones instead of fb questions.....lol  lol:-)

and thank you for understanding.  chemobrains are not too nice to us at
times.    email:   bassetrescuemt at gmail.com  406-207-0765

I hope you all have fun bidding and enjoy!!

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager