[Dailydrool] Luck?

melissa gibson via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jun 16 06:16:10 PDT 2017

Terry,
I know this is a long shot and hope it is not this but I just lost my 13 y/o Abe to what the vet believes was cancer. He had been through 5 laser therapy treatments. The tech that did the laser did tell me that there is a slight chance that if the animal has a tumor or cancer somewhere in there body it can bloom or be brought to life by the laser therapy. I truely believe this is what happened to my dearest Abe and he went downhill very fast. I hope this is not the case with your Edgar.

Melissa