[Dailydrool] Luck?

Terry Pettett via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jun 15 04:50:21 PDT 2017

Today Edgar goes to the vet for his laser treatment on his back. This morning I noticed a NEW  lump on his shoulder! Now you`d think it would be no big deal, 11 yrs old, had 6-7 removed over the years, couple were precancer. Now here`s the clincher, we have a 6 day trip planned for first week of July, all flights and hotels paid for. 12 years ago, we had a similar situation, where when we were gone, we had to have our 3rd basset put down. You talk about a guilt trip! Anyhow we will talk with our vet, maybe I`m putting the cart before the horse? What would YOU do in a situation like this?Terry Pettett