[Dailydrool] Georgie and Miss Becky

don/jan cook via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jun 20 15:25:31 PDT 2017

I imagine, in my heart, that Georgie made it to the Rainbow Bridge, out of her wheelchair and walking freely. Miss Becky would be running pain free to greet her, what a lovely reunion it would be.
I will miss her. The dogs and I visited her when we were passing thru Calgary, she loved the dogs, esp. my old Bldhnd.
If you want a sweet picture of them (I don’t do Facebook) shoot me an email and I’ll send you one. The staff at he care home took it a couple of years ago.

RIP now Georgie,
Jan