[Dailydrool] dogs missing their pals

Dale via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jun 29 21:21:12 PDT 2017

Yes I agree letting them say goodbye helps. Our big black lab Cyrus left for the bridge unexpectedly in the middle of the night years ago. I found him in the morning at first thought he was asleep. Initially I closed the hounds off at the other end of the house but then I remembered what I read on the drool and let them out.

Snoopy sniffed Cyrus gave a little shudder and headed outside. LuLu took her time sniffing and saying goodbye. And then we took Cyrus' body out. We all grieved but the hounds said their goodbyes and it seemed to help them move on

Dale