[Dailydrool] First Bassett Hound

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Mar 2 14:04:48 PST 2017

His name was Duddley.  My sister, Mom, and myself were attending an Estate auction.  My Mom and sister had decided to leave the auction and go look at some yard sales nearby, if I remember correctly.  They found Duds at one being held at a Farm nearby.  He was 3 months old I think, and the last of a litter.  At the time my sister was staying with me while she went to college, and she had wanted a dog.  So they came back and asked if she could get him.  And so we did.  Though my sister had moved out quite a while ago.  Dudley stayed since this was the home he knew.  And for nearly 15 years he was my Big one, and kept the others  that came after in line.

Healing Drool to all those that need it.

Dale