[Dailydrool] card request

Donna Lindy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Mar 11 05:33:47 PST 2017

I have a Drool friend who has been diagnosed with
2 kinds of aggressive breast cancer.  You would recognize
her hounds’ names although both are at the Bridge now.
She has already been through one round of chemo and is
now facing chemo, surgery and radiation.  Please email
me off list if you can send her a card, especially if you are
a cancer survivor.  She was looking for a basset to add to
her family but I think that will be on hold for at least a little
while.

I really would love to shower her with cards - I’m sure she’d
love pictures of your bassets, too.  Thanks in advance if you
can help with this.

Donna, drool fueler for Sunny and Maggie
dlindy at mac.com