[Dailydrool] Would anyone like a full set of 2016 Drool holiday cards?

Val lbrewerzwick via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Mar 11 20:17:39 PST 2017

aloha all,
  this year I displayed all of the Daily Drool holiday cards on a folding standing screen in our kitchen.  We have relished every one.  Now it is time to take the screen down.  Rather than storing the cards in a box, I would love to pass them on to another drooler who hasn't seen them yet or would like to have them.  They are wonderful.  Please let me know if you would like to have them.  first responder takes the prize.

Val of Hawaii. Vlbzwick at yahoo.com