[Dailydrool] Anyone else has a pantry stealing basset?

Nancy Candray via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Mar 15 21:06:57 PDT 2017

And if so how have you stopped said basset from breaking into the pantry?

I have yet to figure out how to basset proof my pantry door. We are using a heavy chair to block the door right now but would like to have a more permanent solution. In about 4 weeks sleep deprivation will kick in and I know the chair won't always make it to the pantry door.

So rather than trail and error. I'd like to know experienced droolers solutions.

Nancy with Duncan (the pantry stealer) and Rambo the Shar Pei
speedsterbasset at yahoo.com