[Dailydrool] Pantry Protection

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Mar 16 00:03:03 PDT 2017

Get a child-proof lock onthe door handle. If you are truly desperate buy a
scat mat and put it in front of the door. I had to use one years ago when
one of our Bassets peed on the leg at the foot of our bed. The scat mat
gave him a minor shock when he stepped onto it and stopped the leg-lifting
almost immediately. And it is really a tiny shock and you do not have to be
there, so that they don't associate anyone with the unpleasant sensation.
Also what we did with the back door to prevent escape was to put a hook and
eye up high on the door. They may work at nosing it open but it isn't gonna
happen.Takes a few seconds to install.

MomPerson to MertaLou, Doc and I-Can-Open-Anything Conley

bgszap2 at gmail.com