[Dailydrool] Drool for Browyn the Fairy Princess

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Mar 16 03:35:14 PDT 2017

Hi All! Browyn has had a fatty cyst on top of her head for some time. The
vet did a needle aspiration on it and we were just watching it because the
inherent risks of anesthesia were greater than just leaving it alone. But,
we were told if it grew much more we would need to have it taken off
because there just isn't a lot of extra skin on top of your head.

Well, we went on a 5 day vacation and came back and it had definitely
doubled in size. So the vet is taking it off today. It really shouldn't be
a huge deal, but you know how it is. If anyone has some spare drool, please
send a little Browyn's way. She also has another one under her jaw that we
will have taken off while she is under. She may be a Fairy Princess, but
this girl is prone to being lumpy. So is her brother Beauford.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail.com