[Dailydrool] Trash and BB's

Ann Hefner via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Mar 18 15:31:27 PDT 2017

Someone on Facebook posted that a friends dog had eaten one
of
the packets they put in meat packages to absorb the juice
and
he died pretty fast. I think they knew he had eaten
something
and were watching but thought it would pass. It didn't. I
take
those meat things out to the trash immediately. They never
did
look very good.

Our Archie had x-rays for something. Can't remember, but the
doc said he was full of buck shot in one side. He is the
sweetest, kindest little basset we've ever had. I just can't
believe anyone would do that.
Ann