[Dailydrool] Tank the Basset Hound

The Norton Family via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Mar 24 11:40:36 PDT 2017

 Hey Basset Friends,
I just wanted to let you know that we had to put down our basset - Tank - this morning.  Tank was part of the Pacific Basset Fleet.
He was old for a basset hound (almost 13 years old) and he was in constant pain because of his age.  His mental faculties were not there either like he had Alzheimer's.  The pain meds were no longer working and we didn't want him to suffer anymore.
My daughter, Caiti and I were with him.  Although it was very hard to do, I know that he has crossed the bridge and is in a better place and probably running around and having fun.
Please keep us in your prayers while we handle our goodbyes and memories.

Blessings,
Kathleen & Bruce NortonLas Vegas, NV