[Dailydrool] Rolph and Tank,

Bill Armstrong via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Mar 24 13:36:50 PDT 2017

Our sincere condolences go out to Tank's Family.  Before last November, my condolences were heartfelt, but, not through personal experience.  After losing Siobhan and then Janie Anne, I know the terrible loss.  Fly free, Tank, young, happy, healthy and full of your old Basset Spirit.  Bless you and your Family, till you meet again.

Sally, our prayers and drool are coming to Rolph from rainy Colorado.  I'm with you, vets know what they're doing, but there comes a point when the "parent" knows best.  Our love and concern for your little Guy are there for you.

Worried and sad Woofs,

Bill and Lilly

and certainly, Janie Anne & Siobhan (both in Heaven)