[Dailydrool] Tank and Rolph

Rebecca Louisa Stanton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Mar 26 02:16:51 PDT 2017

​We are so sorry to hear that Tank has passed.  He sounded very loved and
precious to you. As they get older, its so hard to see them deteriorating,
and we just have to grab all the time with them that we can but ensure they
don't suffer.  If only they would forever stay young and healthy with us.
We are glad to hear Rolph is seeming a little better.  We know Rolph
personally and love him dearly.  He and Morse are both close in age (near
to 13 now).  How the time is flying.  Our dear boys.
Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB
pummorse at gmail.com​