[Dailydrool] Tank and Rolph update

Sally King via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Mar 27 00:22:28 PDT 2017

I am so sorry to read Tank has made his way to The Bridge. I haven't got words clever enough to make you feel better, but hopefully knowing others care will help ease your pain.
I hardly dare write this, but this weekend Rolph has shown definite signs of improvement. He had a whole week without​ tummy problems and yesterday was running, barking and even play bowing on his walk. He looked happy for the first time in weeks, months even.
He did wake up in pain last night and needed to go out, but seemed OK in the morning, so fingers crossed.
Thank you to everyone who has reached out to us, for the prayers and support, love and drool. We may finally have turned a corner.
Sending drool to all who need or want it.
Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android