[Dailydrool] Phoebe s dental, fatty tumor removal and possible eye cysts removal

Sue And David Autry via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Mar 31 15:04:19 PDT 2017

Hi Drool Family,

  All 3 4 leggers are doing the Basset 500 in the play yard!  And enjoying
the close of the cool weather here in Florida!

  Tilly at 10 is not slowing down a bit.  She even has a renewed interest in
running with the toilet paper roll!

  Harvey continues to Woof extremely LOUD and persistently for the mail
trucks and any passersby.  He howls when we come home while he waits by the
door.

Phoebe will have to be put to sleep for her first dental (at age 8) possibly
has a broken tooth, maybe an extraction?  She has a small non-malignant
tumor on the underside of her chest to be removed and possibly have the
cysts in both eyes taken out.  Vet said it was from blocked eye glands.
ANYONE HEARD OF THAT IN LABS?  We are a little nervous about the eyes!

  The beach has been perfect for Phoebe to run and meet new friends.  Harvey
and Tilly just go to the beach to

feast anything they find!

So sorry to hear of Tank ATB!  Drool and love to all!

Sue to the Triplets