[Dailydrool] First Basset wwwww

Riche Churchill via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Mar 31 23:22:17 PDT 2017

Riche wrote:
Am very pleased with the response to the request for stories of one's
First Basset, but also am beginning to have troubles here and there with
the photos. Sometimes they are so large an eyeball nearly takes up the
whole screen. It gives this older computer indigestion sometimes and I'm
still a little (?) shaky on handling photos on the newer iMac. If you're
able, please try to resize your photos a bit smaller. And if anyone can
and will, let me know if available for questions... such as: What is a png?

Also, if you tell your story as a Drool post, rather than sending it
directly to me, please include your email address so that I can send you
a copy of the issue in which it appears.

And I want MORE stories! Since you're a Drooler, you obviously qualify,
so let's hear about you and that first little (or big) guy or gal that
changed your life. I want to hear from show exhibitors, too -- everyone
had a First... did your first somehow bring the show world to your
attention, or did you know that's what you wanted to do from the beginning?
The Bugler
buglr at blomand.net