[Dailydrool] Seth and Xander update

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu May 4 14:32:15 PDT 2017

Xander gave me a little scare Monday when several times he vomited up a small amount of bile with streaks of bright red blood in it. Off to the vet we went. Ended up my boy had a sinus infection that was draining and irritated his throat that started bleeding. The blood continued down the throat into the stomach which hates blood in it, making him vomit. So after getting a shot and meds back home we came. Xander is doing much better. I am so relieved. Seth is a naughty boy, that is just 10 1/2 months old and into everything and yelling at him doesn't phase him. Just looks at you and continues on with his naughtiness. Spanking him only is considered as a challenge to play fight. He is especially fond of counter surfing to nab ink pens, socks, and hair ties in order to get you to chase him. I know what some of you are thinking...not enough exercise to burn off naughty energy. Long walks only energizes him. When he gets to spun up or to aggressive with his play he is put in time out...the only thing that works to chill him out. His new naughty move is giving nips to Xander on the butt or tail to get Xander to play. Sometimes Xander is not up for playing and will snap at Seth...who is not phased by snapping and will just nip Xander again and again until Xander breaks down and plays with him for a few minutes. Xander has a new spin move when they basset 500. Xander will let Seth chase him, then do his spin move and turn on a dime to either play bow or just full on charging into a head on or chest bumping collision with Seth. When they alligator mouth it sounds like a scene out of Jurassic Park with 2 velociraptors squawking a challenge at each other. Seth's foster mom, Sally told us that her vet saw the cow lick on The Bridge of Seth's nose, and asked if he was a naughty dog. He is! The vet said that the cow lick on the nose is a naughty streak. Every dog that he has every seen with that cow lick has been a naughty dog. Seth is in no way a mean dog, just high energy natural puppy naughtiness.  So drooler's does any of your dogs past or present have a naughty streak (cow lick) across the bridge of their nose?
Virtual Hugs to all
Michele, momma to 2 furry velociraptors
wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Sent from my iPawPad