[Dailydrool] This and that

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu May 4 13:57:43 PDT 2017

As usual I am behind on reading the DD. 1st heart healing drool to all those that have lost a beloved Hound. May they live forever in the magic of your memories. Chicken jerky healing drool to all of the sick or injured hounds and humans. Conley, we at Howling Hound Acres are so glad that you don't have any heart tumors or CHF. We love you big boy! Welcome Rowdy and Ruckus. You two remind me of my Bad Ass Basset Brothers, Colt ATB and Ruger ATB. They where brothers out of the same litter, I called them them twins, but Colt ATB was a tri-color and Ruger ATB was red and white. I sure do miss those naughty boys. Welcome to any other new DD members. I have been on the dd about 10-11 years now and I love the DD newsletter email. I am also on the FB daily drool but I mostly just scan it and look at the pics, the email version I do read all of the post. I don't have as much time to read and write like I used to when I was in the military.  Running a small farm and tending to family issues, Xander and Seth keeps me hopping. So now most of my DD time is when I am waiting in doctors offices for either, mine or my mothers appointments. When I first joined the Bad Ass Basset Brothers loved to chase the squirrels in our back yard. So I did some creative writing of their adventures and created the Anti-Squirrel Terrorism Team that Ruger was the Director of ASTT. Colt was chief gunner and the weapons expert. Soon after Val created the PBF= Pacific Basset Feet in which Bo ATB was the Commander of and Harley was his Lieutenant. Lots of DD hounds joined the PBF and it was all in good fun. The PBF even had their own website with a list of hounds and their positions in the PBF.
Michele Momma to Xander and Seth
wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Sent from my iPawPad