[Dailydrool] Barkingham Palace

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri May 5 15:47:32 PDT 2017

We were delighted to learn that the houndies were able to visit Barkingham Palace. We know that was a prime destination on Emma's wish list. She SO wants to meet a Corgi of the Queen. Our Emma has a bit of an inferiority complex regarding her tail, or lack thereof. This little mixup has the droopy ears and big soulful brown eyes of her Basset forebears, but she sports the speckled red coat and stumpy little tail of the Aussie red heeler. I understand her guardian angel Bobo has been a tease at times about her stumpy tail. So she was looking forward to rubbing shoulders with and sniffing the posteriors of high born canines with rounded rumps.

Bellyrubs to all the hounds on their excellent adventure :)

Lois Leader and Dobby the House Elf (I have a tail!)
lois.leader at cox.net