[Dailydrool] Emma may wander

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat May 6 15:15:34 PDT 2017

Greetings, Younger Clara! We want to assure you that you are a wonderful tour guide. You've provided your group with awesome destinations and life changing experiences. Control will always get a little loose during a pub crawl. Herding tipsy Bassets is much harder than herding the proverbial felines. We're sure you'll all be reunited along the way.

Thank you, Morse, for sharing your favorite watering holes! Of course, the good Inspector would know of all the best. Has he schooled the group on the art of roadway napping yet? That's one skill that won't transfer well back in the states.

We wanted to alert you, Clara, to the fact that Emma is planning to go walkabout in the next town that has a Cricket match going. She says she's been trying to convince the group to take in a bit of Cricket, but there's zero interest. "It's a beaut game, but they won't give it a fair go!" She's complaining. (Cricket is a major big deal Down Under.) Anyway, just wanted you to be on the alert in case a certain member of your group goes missing. Just let Bobo know. He'll keep an angel-eye on her.

Lois Leader and Dobby the House Elf (who prefers a good game of Quidditch)
lois.leader at cox.net