[Dailydrool] London calls!

Kathy Wilson via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat May 6 20:24:03 PDT 2017

Uh, oh. Hooter decided he had too much to report for a postcard, so he
called all the way to California to report on his adventures.
Unfortunately, like his Scottish two-legged cousins, he couldn't remember
the time difference, so we weren't as chatty as we might have been had it
not been 3 a.m. when he called..From what we gathered through all the
excited barking, he's having a great time with all the hounds, especially
his beloved Twinkletoes ATB, and is thoroughly enjoying discovering his
British roots.  Can't wait to read the next adventure - here's hoping the
pubs don't run out of pints with all this drinking!

Kathy Wilson, missing one traveling Hooter the harrier, enjoying his time
with Twink (ATB)

kmwlaw at cox.net