[Dailydrool] Paisley's London Trip

Val Strand via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon May 8 18:49:38 PDT 2017

Diva Paisley decided that a post card wasn’t good enough so she did FaceTime on her Ipaw. She’s having a wonderful time and is thinking perhaps she would like to stay in the UK. Definitely not, she is needed  back home when the trip is over to guard the house and harass her lab sister. So far her favorite stops have involved food and drink, why am I not surprised. She said she has been trying to teach some of the other her acrobatic ways, but some are too clumsy to catch on. She’s thinking that with her being able to climb so well that perhaps a career as a cat er dog burglar is her calling. She is finding Mariah to be good friend and they expect to create some trouble shortly. All in all it sounds like a grand time and I wish I could be there too.

vastrand at comcast.net