[Dailydrool] London Adventures

Sherrilyn - via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon May 8 19:00:02 PDT 2017

Isabella and Lola weren't able to get a flight to England, but they are very much enjoying hearing about everyone's adventures. They were trying to tell me about all the happenings and said something about barristers and that we needed to send money. I got confused with all the names they were telling me and may have sent some money in support of Morse instead of Rolph, but I hope it all gets sorted out by the folks at BRNGB. The girls hope everyone continues to have a fabulous time and safe travels!

Sherrilyn